Hiring Caregiver ($22.50)
Company: Sage Eldercare Solutions
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 8, 2022
We have openings for HOURLY($22.50/HR)shifts in San Francisco,
San Mateo, and Santa Clara counties.WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR
- WEEKLY PAY, PAID ORIENTATION, PAID TRAINING
- FULL BENEFITS - Includes Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage
to every team member who work 20 hours or more a week
- PAID TIME OFF- Start accruing PTO on your first day of
- 24 HR ON CALL LINE- Be a part of a team that supports you day
or night!Gerontologists, nurses and social workers - as well as
field supervisors - answer your questions and help you learn new
ways to provide excellent care to clients
- QUALITY OF LIFE ACTIVITIES- Learn from our dedicated
Hummingbird therapeutic activity specialists assigned to each and
every home care client.Responsibilities of the Personal Care
Attendant include, but are not limited to:
- Provides home management to maintain a safe environment.
- Assists and/or provides all aspects of personal care including
bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, hair care, and shaving.
- Encourages client to maintain independence.
- Helps with specialized assistive devices; e.g. Hoyer lift,
- Prepares meals, planning and shopping for regular and
- Closely follows care plan provided by Home Care Director and
conducts activity program on a daily basis.
- Complies with Sage Eldercares Policies and Procedures and all
applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned consistent with the terms of
the Summary of Job responsibilities and related to clients
independent living where the client cannot perform such duties due
to the clients health or age limitations.Sage Eldercare Solutions
has been a premier agency since 2001. We have built a reputation
for superior client service dedicated to offering wise eldercare
solutions that promote quality of care and quality of life for
older adults.For more information on our company, please visit
Keywords: Sage Eldercare Solutions, San Mateo , Hiring Caregiver ($22.50), Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!