Supervising Care Coordinator - WRA Hillside
Company: HEALTHRIGHT 360
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 12, 2022
We are temporarily offering a signing bonus for this position of
$1,000.Provides learning experience opportunities and offers
clinical support to assist clients in meeting their treatment
goals. Pro-actively links clients to both internal and external
resources based on their treatment needs and follows up on the
Bi weekly Supervision with all front line staff, facilitates
groups, community meetings and teaches independent living skills in
the WRA residential setting.
- Train the trainer trainings, Performs crisis intervention and
communicates with treatment team as unforeseen situations
- Documents client updates and incidents in the facility log
- Facilitates weekly staff meetings, Performs periodic house runs
to ensure and maintain the safety and security of the
- Documents and accurately distributes client money, ensures
client medications are securely stored and properly accounted for
and holds facility keys.
- Review staff caseload individual charts, ensuring the Golden
Thread is clear.
- Participates in handling food and supply deliveries and obtains
food from the central location as needed.
- Attends required trainings and meetings.
- Assists with and facilitates client celebrations and special
- Collaboration with community partners ie Pre to 3, CPS and
Probation Work schedule may include weekends and holidays or as
needed. Available for on-call duties as needed.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Certification with Drug and Alcohol Certification recognized by
- High School diploma or equivalent -First Aid Certified within
30 days of employment.
- CPR Certified within 30 days of employment.
- A valid California driver's license.Desired:
- Must not be on active parole or probation.Knowledge Required:
- Culturally competent and able to work with a diverse
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications,
specifically Word Outlook and internet applications.
- Experience working successfully with issues of substance abuse,
mental health, criminal background, and other potential barriers to
economic self sufficiency.Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while
maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data.
- Professionalism, punctuality, flexibility and reliability are
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Integrity to handle sensitive information in a confidential
- Action oriented.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task and
juggle multiple priorities.
- Outstanding ability to follow-through with tasks.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively as part of
interdisciplinary team and independently assume
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm and willingness to pitch in
- Able to communicate well at all levels of the organization
including working with organization leadership and high-level
representatives of partner organizations.
- Able to work within a frequently changing project scope while
maintaining overall direction and structured priorities.Desired:
- Knowledge of co-occurring disorders and trauma informed
- Knowledge of Clinical documentation (treatment plans, progress
- Experience working with criminal justice population.In
compliance with the California Department of Public Health's
mandate, all employees must be able to provide proof of COVID-19
vaccination. Medical and religious exemptions are available.Tag:
Keywords: HEALTHRIGHT 360, San Mateo , Supervising Care Coordinator - WRA Hillside, Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!