Contract, Events and Field Marketer
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionSendbird is looking for an Event / Field
Marketing Specialist to join our team for a 6-month engagement.
This role is responsible for executing field and event plans in
partnership with sales, customer success, product management, and
field marketing teams. You will have the opportunity to leverage
your excellent communication and project management skills and show
off your passion for driving the best customer experience. You will
have experience developing, planning, and executing flawless events
(online and offline) and field marketing campaigns for strategic
and mid-market accounts.While candidates in the Western United
States are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote
candidates in other locations.What You Will Do:
- Manage event operations for in-person events (preparation,
venue and travel logistics, show orders, team communications, booth
- Assist with building and executing virtual events, including
the creation of landing pages, email campaigns, and outreach
cadences for sales.
- Help manage Sendbird's direct mail platform (Reachdesk), and
contribute to the enhancement of the gifting program overall.
- Serve as the liaison with vendors, including communication on
vendor standards and expectations.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Design, ABM, Digital and Product
Marketing team members where necessary.
- Oversee coordination and final checks of in-person events to
ensure everything meets organization standards.
- Research and identify new conferences, venues and events of
interest for multiple industry verticals.
- Speaker management – confirming speaking dates/times; gathering
session descriptions, compiling bios/photos, collecting
presentations and recordings post event.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to capture data and leads
and analyze ROI from events.
- Handle special projects as they arise in conjunction with event
- Collaborate with the team toward identifying and executing
internal process improvements.What you Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent experience,
with 2+ years of event marketing experience ( technology B2B or B2C
- Experience working with key marketing systems, such as
Salesforce, Zoom Webinars, Asana, Splash, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and
changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability
to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as
strong organizational and planning skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time
management skills.What We Offer Includes (but is not limited to)
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and
- Flexible time off
- 6 month contract (temporary employee status)
- Opportunity to travel (not mandatory) About Sendbird
At Sendbird, we are building the most scalable and powerful chat
API in the world with a mission to build connections in a digital
world. Conversations have always been the way people build
relationships and get things done and our goal is to put the power
of conversations in the hands of every developer and brand by
making apps more social through chat, voice and video.Sendbird is
rapidly growing unicorn start-up headquartered in San Mateo, CA
with additional offices in; New York, Seoul, London, Seoul,
Singapore, and Bengaluru and has raised over $220M with a $1
Billion+ valuation from leading investors, including: ICONIQ
Capital, STEADFAST Capital Ventures, Tiger Global Management,
Shasta Ventures, Softbank Vision Fund 2, and Y
Combinator.Vaccination PolicyWe take our obligation to safeguard
the health of our employees and their families; our customers and
visitors; and the community at large from COVID-19 very seriously.
Our initial policies aligned with recommendations from scientific
experts, and industry-wide best practices. As COVID-19 has evolved
globally, and many locations are moving to a model of "living with
COVID" we have determined it is the right time to move to a model
where each location will follow local rules and regulations.We will
no longer require vaccination and booster shots to participate in
any Sendbird office, meetings (internally or externally) or travel
on behalf of Sendbird. Finally, there is no such thing as a perfect
candidate. Sendbird is a place where everyone can learn and grow.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you.At Sendbird, one
of our core values is Global Citizenship. We respect, promote, and
encourage diversity for equal employment opportunities. We do not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age,
national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under
federal state, or local law.
Keywords: SendBird, San Mateo , Contract, Events and Field Marketer, Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!