Company: Massage Envy
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: September 24, 2022
OverviewDo you love helping clients see the best in themselves
and feel beautiful in their own skin?Massage Envy is more than the
leader in accessible massagewe're also America's leading skin care
service provider. As an esthetician at our San Mateo franchised
location, you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people
feel their best through total body care. And you have an important
role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized facial and body treatments that
meet the individual needs of clients.
- Become a trusted adviser to members and guests to help them
pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
service. Here's what's in it for you:The difference you'll make in
clients' lives is the biggest reward for any esthetician, but our
environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work.
We provide professional-grade skin and body care products,
marketing, and clientele so you can focus on delivering as many
skin care treatments as you want. And our membership model means
you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for
members.And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you
to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including Blue Cross
Blue Shield medical/dental insurance offered to full time
employees, 401K, Aflac offered to all employees; an employee
membership and discounts on all services and products
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with
15% commission on all skin care products sold and a solid pay
structure that rewards growth and dedication Pay up to $35 per
- In-depth product and service training to help you keep your
skin care skills strong and your knowledge fresh.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.What We'll
Accomplish TogetherAs a team, we're committed to offering excellent
professional services that help clients look and feel their best,
so they have the confidence to do more of the things they love.
Your role and the work you do every single day is at the very heart
of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, professional skin care services that meet
clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing facial and body treatments within Massage Envy's
policies, protocols to craft truly personalized sessions and
recommending a home-care regimen to achieve desired results.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to SucceedWe only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of
skin care education and required classroom work under their belts.
You'll also need to meet the esthetics licensing requirements in
our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with
- Thirsty for knowledge, -seeking ongoing training to build on
their skin care mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and guide clients through the
treatment to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe're excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully
discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable
legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status. If -you're ready to -put your amazing skin care
skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we
can't wait to meet you.*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a
national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of
its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring
criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually
owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location
Keywords: Massage Envy, San Mateo , Esthetician, Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!