Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN, Skilled Nursing
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Position: Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN, Skilled Nursing
Join the future of work in healthcare with CareRev. Get per diem
shifts sent right to your phone on the CareRev app. You decide when
and where you want to work and book your shifts in the app. We pay
higher and faster than any company in the industry.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the
registration process, you can download our app to browse open
shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Get paid
the highest rates in the industry and get paid fast!
Requirements for the LVN Skilled Nursing Role
- At least 1-year experience providing direct patient care in an
inpatient or skilled nursing facility. Must be current and within
the past year. Home health care and corrections facility experience
are not applicable for this position.
- A nursing degree from an accredited college or graduation from
an approved LVN program required
- Must possess current, unencumbered license to practice as an
- American Heart Association BLS
- Experienced in monitoring and caring for clients/residents
under the supervision of a Registered Nurse Please note you will be
asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your
interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by
the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within
Keywords: CareRev, San Mateo , Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN, Skilled Nursing, Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!