Junior UX/UI Designer
Company: Spark Education
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: November 27, 2022
About Spark EducationSpark Education is a fast-growing global
online education platform offering small-group classes for kids in
Math. Our mission is to "spark passion for learning, ignite
lifelong growth". We offer a portfolio of products and classes
including Vispark Spark Math (Math curriculum based in Singapore
Math), Spark Chinese, and Allschool (an online class platform
connecting teachers and learners).
The RoleWe are looking for a dynamic UXUI designer who will be
responsible for the user experience and user interface design of
our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of
the online user experience are optimized for improved usability,
usefulness, and exceptional visual design.The successful candidate
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering adaptive and creative
solutions to UI/UX design problems tailored to our target customers
(both parents and students)
- Have an interest in early childhood to elementary age education
- Able to deal with cross-functional, cross-cultural, and
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite
of digital assets. Producing polished, responsive mockups for
product and engineering.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design
strategy for the brand.
- Interpreting and developing design solutions through
wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards,
site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus,
search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page
designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and
external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored
experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX
research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze
and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design
experience for digital products or services, experience in edtech
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and
- Bilingual communication in English and Mandarin
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to
- Ability to work well with ambiguity and change.
Keywords: Spark Education, San Mateo , Junior UX/UI Designer, Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!