Sr. Staff Data Analyst (Consumer Web Products)
Company: Freedom Financial
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
*WHO WE ARE:*
Voted one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area
for 2020, Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that
takes a people-first approach to financial services, using
technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a
brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad
Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to
helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both
the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still
guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions
of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly
expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2500 employees
(known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San
Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices,
you'll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to
Work for the last several years. It's a place where the Heart + $
philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is
only achieved by doing what's right for our customers, our
employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and
businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core
values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to *care*
for everyone around us, *act with integrity* every time,
*collaborate* with everybody we work with, and *get better* at what
we do every day.
* THE OPPORTUNITY:*
We are looking for a (Sr.) Staff Analyst who will be responsible
for instrumenting and driving insight-driven growth for our main
public-facing web properties including
* THE ROLE:*
* Develop and maintain high data integrity instrumentation and
automated reporting for each web property that illuminates traffic,
consumer engagement, and conversion opportunities.
* Through ad hoc analysis, identify and help prioritize consumer
delight and business impact opportunities.
* Identify and quantify opportunities to deliver consumer delight
and business impact gains via data and analytics.
* Effectively collaborate with product managers, designs, program
managers, and engineers to realize impact and support the web
* Track consumer interactions across touchpoints so that we can
deliver a personalized experience that optimizes consumer and
* Develop and maintain data products that deliver significant
consumer and business value.
* Design, instrument, execute and share findings on A/B tests (new
features, messaging changes, flow changes, etc.)
* Analyze consumer experience and journey through acquisition and
product funnels to inform future tests and product development.
* Develop standardized methodology to tag and track visitors across
various sites for streamlined and consistent measurement
* Partner with other channel managers to understand cross-channel
interaction, measure attribution and develop testing strategies
* Conduct large scale analyses, with ownership through all stages:
understand business goals and strategies, formulate analytic
approach, perform data extraction, exploration, and transformation,
and translate results into actional items for the business
* Leverage deep hands-on technical skills to produce analyses in
various topics including, but not limited to, customer
segmentation, campaign performance and return on investment
* Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop
structured data models that allow the creation of insights and
* Develop reporting with consistent definitions, KPIs and
take-aways in a reliable and timely manner.
* 8+ years of hands-on analytic experience in a product, growth or
marketing analytics function for a consumer facing internet or app
company. Financial services industry experience is nice to
* Proven track record of delivering significant gains in consumer
delight and business impact through actionable, analytics insights
for a mid-large sized business.
* Experience partnering with data engineering to develop high data
integrity, automated reporting and insightful ad-hoc analyses that
illuminate traffic volume, consumer engagement, funnel interaction,
conversion rates opportunities within acquisition and product
* Extensive experience in measuring online and offline marketing
strategy using various methodologies such as incrementality,
attribution and cross-channel interaction
* Experience in an e-commerce environment utilizing campaign and
site data to evaluate ROI and profitability
* Strong hands-on experience and proficiency in SQL, Excel, and
Tableau or equivalent BI tool
* Strong understanding on how data should be captured, stored and
structured in data warehousing environment for various products and
* Adept at presenting insights to diverse groups of audience
(Executives, engineers, product managers, operations, etc.)
* Executor with solid business judgment who owns the outcome while
maintaining a humble, collaborative spirit.
* Bachelor's degree from a top tier university in a quantitative
field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer
Science, Econometrics or equivalent.
* Experience developing impactful data products is a plus.
* CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):*
* Care (for everyone): *We show compassion and contribute to the
well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products
that improve the financial lives of our clients.
* *Act with Integrity (every time): *We take the right action even
when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our
employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be
* *Get Better (every day): *We innovate, iterate, and improve each
day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn
and recover from failures.
* *COLLABORATE (with everybody): *We strive to work together toward
a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting
participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and
embrace healthy, constructive debate.
* WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?*
* Fast, continued growth - there's a lot of opportunity for
* Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees
* Benefits start within 30 days
* 401k with employer match
* 3 weeks' paid vacation (increased with tenure)
* 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
* Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
* This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where
dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other
succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you.
* Attention Agencies & Search Firms:* We do not accept unsolicited
candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone
within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or
candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition
only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited
and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN's Talent
Keywords: Freedom Financial, San Mateo , Sr. Staff Data Analyst (Consumer Web Products), Professions , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!