Company: Parametric Technology Corporation
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job Description About Us: Are you looking for a new challenge
and rewarding career? At Arena Solutions, we help high tech
manufacturers and medical device companies create products that
change the world. Our cloud-based product lifecycle management
(PLM) and quality management (QMS) software is used by leading
product innovators like Nutanix, Bio-Rad, Sonos, Teleflex, and
Citrix. Join our team and you will thrive in an award-winning
workplace that fosters a work-life balance. At Arena we focus on
helping people identify their strengths to better their career
every day, to grow and learn both personally and professionally.
Arena's Solutions Consultants are responsible for supporting the
Arena sales team in all manners technical during the pre-sales
process as well as post-sales for Arena customers interested in
exploring additional product modules. Business process discussions
with prospects and creating and executing on demonstrations to
prove out the business value Arena can deliver for the prospect are
key responsibilities. Why Join Arena?
- 1,300+ customers love us in the high-tech manufacturing and
medical device markets
- #1 Leader voted by customers among PLM software platforms
- 8 years as Top Company to Work For
- 96% approval rating of our CEO, Craig Livingston Check us out
on G2.com, Trust Radius, GlassDoor and
- Work closely with Arena sales representatives (AE's and AM's)
to determine appropriate sales path to deliver for an effective
sales campaign for prospects or Arena customers.
- Provide technical assistance to sales in leveraging the latest
Arena Technology by articulating and demonstrating collaborative
product development processes.
- Identify and articulate how the customer's processes can be
best implemented with Arena's cloud solution.
- Deliver Arena presentations and engage customers in discussions
to determine how the technology can be used to solve product
- Collaborate with Arena's Product, Customer Success, and Support
teams to ensure Arena's planning and delivery of the best possible
solutions for our target prospects and existing customers.
- Bachelor's degree required. BS in Computer Science or
Engineering a plus
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills for technical
as well as executive audiences.
- Detail oriented, thorough, and savvy with new technologies and
can learn new software applications quickly.
- Able to develop and maintain a deep understanding of Arena
applications, modules, and features.
- Able to discuss business-level topics and articulate Arena's
value at a business level in order to match our value with a
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual dedicated to driving
revenue as a member of the sales team. Bonus Points:
- Experience in cloud-based software sales preferred Experience
in a technical role (technical support, solution consulting,
Keywords: Parametric Technology Corporation, San Mateo , Solutions Consultant, Professions , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!