Executive Protection Driver-Biopharmaceutical Company
Company: Allied Universal
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: November 18, 2021
At Allied Universal--, we continue to build an inclusive, Be
Phenomenal-- culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a
diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer
to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied
Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We
take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are
countless examples of individuals who began their career as
Executive Protection Professionals and today hold positions on our
senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision
coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs,
company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal-- today!"Free
Guard Card Training upon offer!" (ask for more details)Executive
Protection Driver Needed FT.USD $29.60/HR.The Executive Protection
Driver is responsible for the safety and welfare of the
principal(s). This includes all aspects of driving and close
- Responsible for the safe operation, usage and maintenance of
- Enhancing principal(s) productivity by communicating, planning
and executing security operations in a way that enables them to do
- Reporting and advising on any risks and/or incidents that may
impact the principal(s) travel, safety and security.
- Working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and completing tasks in an
organized, efficient and effective manner.Requirements:
- Experience and training in evasive driving from law
enforcement, military --- or reputable training institution.
- Experience and understanding of corporate culture.
- Valid Driver---s License and a clean driving record.
- CPR Certification
- The ability to obtain required state licensing, certifications
and permits as needed.Benefits: Pay is based on experience and
training.Benefits are offered to full-time employees:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Free employee life insurance
- Paid employee training and development
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great company culture and work/life balanceNo phone calls.
Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.Allied
Universal-- Executive Protection and Intelligence Services is an
equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,
marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law. CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11677 Central
Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710Allied Universal-- provides
unparalleled service, systems and solutions to people and
businesses within our local communities, and is North America---s
leading security services provider. Allied Universal delivers
high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on
their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce. PPO#14417Allied
Universal----provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions
to people and businesses within our local communities, and is North
America---s leading security services provider. Allied Universal
delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to
focus on their core business. For more information:
Orientation/Gender Identity-- Allied Universal Services is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse
Keywords: Allied Universal, San Mateo , Executive Protection Driver-Biopharmaceutical Company, Professions , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!