Medication Technician (Memory Care) Belmont, CA
Company: Silverado Memory Care Community
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 13, 2022
World-Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is presently
seeking an experienced Medication Technician to join our team in
Belmont! $23/HourSilverado is SPECIAL join our team and experience
it for yourself. We help residents living with memory impairments
live life to the fullest from the early stages of the disease
through the end of life.What you will gain:
- A warm, home-like setting filled with pets, children, and
- The opportunity to bring your children to work
- Competitive salary with opportunities for increases and
- Ongoing training, education reimbursement, and promotion
- Benefits package of medical, dental, vision, 401K, employee
wellness programs, and discounts
- A deep sense of purpose - you are enriching the lives of your
residents and their families!What you will be doing:
- Assisting Silverado residents with routine administration of
- Ordering, receiving and taking inventory of medications.
- Ensuring medications are available.
- Maintaining orderliness and cleanliness of med carts.
- Communicating clearly with residents, families and clinical
- Reporting any change in status to clinical supervisor.
- Documenting medication administration appropriately in the
electronic health record (eHR).We are committed to our associates
health and safety by providing all needed PPE and extensive
training related to COVID-19 infection control.Were looking for
- Loves people
- Has compassion and patience
- Has at least one year of experience as a Medication
- Is ethical, honest, dependable and open-minded
- Is comfortable with technology
- Is able to read, write and speak EnglishWe would prefer (but do
not require) that:
- You have personal or professional experience in a memory care
setting or caring for someone with Alzheimers disease, dementia or
another debilitating illnessAt Silverado, we take our role of
caring for our residents living with Alzheimers or other types of
dementia seriously. This work is not easy, but it is more rewarding
than you can ever imagine. We believe we have a moral obligation to
our residents families to provide world class, high-quality care.
We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of
what we do. If this is your calling, please apply now.EOE/M/F/D/VTo
maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with
Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as
well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for
the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work
authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the
Department of Homeland Security.
Keywords: Silverado Memory Care Community, San Mateo , Medication Technician (Memory Care) Belmont, CA, Professions , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!