Data Analyst, Customer Visibility
Company: Coupa Software Inc.
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend
management (BSM), has been certified as a "Great Place to Work" by
the - organization. We deliver "Value as a Service" by helping our
customers maximize their spend under management, achieve
significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a
unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects
hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC
with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides
greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money.
Customers - small, medium and large - have used the Coupa platform
to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management.
Learn more at -. Read more on the - -or follow -.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading
provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We're a company
that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel
our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we're building a great company
that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success -- Obsessive and unwavering commitment
to making customers successful.2. Focus On Results -- Relentless
focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for
action.3. Strive For Excellence -- Commitment to a collaborative
environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and
- Develop and present compelling data driven analysis of customer
- Maintain Coupa Customer Visibility tools, dashboards, and
- Support Customer Value Management team with product
- Support the Sales and the Business Value Engineering team with
customer spend data analysis.
- Work collaboratively within Customer Visibility team to develop
best practices, documentation, and processes.
- Identify data issues and proactively drive cleanup
- Data analysis skills such as basic statistics, understanding
how to investigate the relationship between variables, identifying
trends and correlations in data, and the ability to determine the
appropriate visualizations (graphs, charts) to provide meaningful
- Basic research skills such as determining appropriate ways to
search for and gather information regarding industry studies and
external analyst benchmarks, filtering which information and
sources are relevant to the project scope and aligning the findings
to data and models used by Coupa.
- Strong Excel skills, including knowledge of advanced functions
such as lookups, conditional programming (i.e., if/then), data
validation (e.g., data lists), formatting, and the ability to make
forms and automated tools that can be used by others in a Sales
- Strong Python scripting skills.
- Strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to create attractive
marketing and sales collateral quickly.
- Basic project management skills to manage and coordinate
projects and tasks. This includes creating work plans or project
plans, conducting status updates, taking meeting minutes/notes, and
proactively following up on open items to ensure completion.
- Effective communication skills including the ability to
structure ideas and conversations to present findings from research
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Einstein Analytics/Tableau
CRM, and Einstein Discovery.
- Experience with collaborative tools such as Confluence, Jira,
Asana, and Freshdesk.
- Advanced Excel Skills; including use of macros and programming
using Visual Basic.
- Proficiency of web development languages: HTML, CSS,
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Knowledge of Analytics and visualization tools like Birst or
- Knowledge of basic software development life cycle (SDLC)
concepts: Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Data Analysis - Masters
degree a plusAt Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team
dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's
dynamic businesses. It's our people who make it happen, and we
strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive
compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health
benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a
flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees,
non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered
lunches---And much more!As part of our dedication to the diversity
of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be
Keywords: Coupa Software Inc., San Mateo , Data Analyst, Customer Visibility, Professions , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!