Company: Sodexo Frontline
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Location: US-CA-FOSTER CITYSystem ID: 961641Category:
VendingEmployment Status: Full-TimeUnit Name: InReach - GILEAD
OCSTarget Hourly Rate: $25-27/hrUNIT DESCRIPTIONJoin the largest
Convenience Services company in the region!Connecting Food, People
and Technology Every DayOur Service Technicians are valuable
consumer facing associates who prepare, install, and remove
equipment in local customers' breakrooms and facilities. We offer
hands-on training empowering you with the knowledge, skills and
tools needed to be successful in your role. No CDL required, 5 day
work week in local area. This role supports our vending, coffee and
market operations.Position: Vending TechnicianStatus:
FulltimeSchedule: M-F 40/hrs + possible OTLocation: Foster City,
- Conducts service calls to customer sites to performance
maintenance, repairs, and/or removal of various company issued
- Performs on-site diagnostics to determine root-cause of
- Executes all established protocols for record keeping and
documentation of activities associated with the performance of
- Maintains, organizes, and stocks company provided vehicle with
sufficient repair parts and supplies.
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor when
interacting with customers
- Communicates regularly with service manager, back-office
support, operations and sales staff
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools, soldering irons, etc.
to perform service duties What we offer: At Sodexo, we believe
every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part
of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help
you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and
vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off,
financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee
assistance program and other discounts. We are committed to your
growth and development with Sodexo. We provide career planning and
professional advancement opportunities for all our employees.Click
here for more information about . #in #cb Position SummaryThe
Vending Technician is responsible for installation, set-up, repair
and ongoing maintenance of vending, cooling and/or fountain
equipment at customer accounts. Diagnoses equipment problems, uses
judgment to determine how to best repair or replace. The general
responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but
Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These
responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business
necessities and client requirements.General Responsibilities:
- Refills less complex vending machines and cleans machines at
smaller accounts and/or covering a smaller territory.
- Collects, counts money and keeps accurate records of all cash
per Sodexo policy and procedures.
- Loads and unloads trucks with supplies according to written or
verbal instructions or supervises other vending personnel doing
- Conducts inventory maintenance.
- Requisitions and takes receipt of supplies, recording
- May prepare foods for machines.
- May drive a truck over established routes.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 1 year experience in hospital or extended care
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and
- Ability to use a computer.
- Basic food-handling skills.License/Qualifications
- May require a valid driver's licensePhysical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
employer.Benefits EligibilityFull Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we
believe every employee should have the resources to be their best.
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed
to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental
and vision insurance. Eligible employees can enroll in their
benefits, which will be effective beginning on their first day with
Sodexo. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial
and savings programs and access to our employee assistance program
and other discounts (eligibility varies by unit and may not be
available to all employees).PI215631197
Keywords: Sodexo Frontline, San Mateo , Vending Technician, Professions , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...