Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 5, 2022
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (SDR)
Armory is looking for talented and energetic individuals who are
motivated and driven. Success on our sales development team hinges
on a propensity for action and productive collaboration with the
sales and marketing teams. It is a strong building block for a
long-term career in technology sales. We guarantee that this
relationship will be a two-way street where we will invest the time
and resources into your success which will enable the sales
development organization to accomplish its mission
What you'll do:
- Demonstrate passion about being part of a team focused on
igniting the engines of innovation, sparking new ideas and
fostering new ways for people to work together.
- Utilize sales tools and systems to generate lists of target
prospect accounts and execute the outreach process: consisting of
phone, email, video and social touches.
- Track and record outreach outcomes within designated sales
- Run qualification calls & schedule discovery calls for Armory
inside sales team.
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges
and needs using targeted and relevant questions.
- Accurately record qualification notes and update documentation
within designated sales tools.
- Adhere to product marketing and company messaging within first
touch point with prospects and customers.
- Follow Armory's sales methodology, qualification and discovery
process as documented
- Provide insights to, and collaborate with, marketing to ensure
conversion rates are world-class across the funnel.
- Extensive use of Salesforce CRM and other tools to build and
maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all
customers and prospects.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 1+ years' experience working in sales or customer facing
- Grit and a track record of achievement in
- Advanced problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion for technology and ability to learn new concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you are a
clear, concise and compelling storyteller Fearless and positive
attitude willing to take intelligent risks while being a team
player and you are resilient in the face of challenges.
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize
effectively, meet deadlines, work with others and follow through to
execute all tasks
- Self-starter you're always looking for ways to do your job
better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an
opportunity, you jump on it.
Nice to have:
- Prior Sales/SDR experience at technology company
- Previous experience working with technical audiences
- Experience using sales productivity tools (e.g. Salesforce,
Why join Armory?
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to
be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
At Armory, our concept of diversity is broad. We understand that
diversity comes in many forms and includes age, socioeconomic
status, educational background, ethnic identity and national
origin, marital and familial status, gender expression and
identity, transgender status, disability status, religious
affiliation, sex and sexual orientation, veteran status,
neurodivergence, citizenship, and mental health status.
As we build a company that is both diverse and inclusive, we are
also working on the way we communicate. There are challenges,
stumbling blocks, and failings, but we are committed to learning
and improving to make Armory a welcoming company.
Armory is a Series C startup backed by B-Capital, Insight,
Crosslink Capital, Y Combinator (W17), Bain Capital, and Javelin
Venture Partners based in San Mateo, CA. We believe software is the
highest leverage way to improve humanity. So, we are building a
platform that unlocks collaboration between your Dev, Sec, and Ops
teams and tools, from Code to Cloud. Built on Spinnaker, our
Policy-Driven Deployments enable you to innovate with speed &
safety. Our platform automates software delivery to make engineers
happy and productive.
Armory complies with the United States Department of Homeland
Security (U.S.Citizenship and Immigration Services) to verify the
employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United
States. The company will provide Social Security Administration
(SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS),
with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work
authorization. The company maintains full compliance with all
regulations set forth by the law and will utilize E-Verify to
assist in ensuring a legal workforce.An E-Verify case must be
created no later than the third business day after the employee
starts work for pay. All Form I-9 must be completed and received by
Armory's People Operations team accordingly. Please note that we do
not use this information to pre-screen job applicants. For more
information, visit the following links:
E-Verify Participation Notice
IER Right to Work Noticeby Jobble
Keywords: Armory, San Mateo , Sales Development Representative (SDR), Sales , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!