Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Opportunity: Sales Coordinator
Performs administrative functions in support of property sales
Potential Career Path
Sales Manager or Front Office Manager - Director of Sales or
Essential Job Functions
- Promptly answer telephone calls and communicate relevant
account information to managers and departments.
- Type and process correspondence, proposals and
- Distribute memos, contracts, resumes, room requests and
amenities to relevant departments.
- Politely and professionally converse with clients and respond
to all inquiries.
- File and organize copies of contracts and correspondence
ensuring records are up to date.
- Reserve and confirm rooms, meeting space, and banquet space
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous hotel or sales experience preferred, but not
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds,
bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence -
Stay Nimble - Own It
This San Francisco Airport Hotel is near it all. Here in San Mateo,
CA, our hotel's guests can easily get to all the attractions and
businesses of the San Francisco Bay area. In addition, a free
shuttle runs between San Francisco Airport (SFO) and theHoliday Inn
-& Suites San Mateo - San Francisco SFO.
This hotel is ideal for every corporate traveler. Use the 24-hour
Business Center and free Wi-Fi access to keep in contact with the
office anytime. Over 2,500 sq ft of meeting space is available in
three rooms, so you can host your next event with us. Since we're
near SFO, the hotel is moments from Tech, Pharmaceutical, and
Keywords: HHM, San Mateo , Sales Coordinator, Sales , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!